Count on us to be a reliable credit provider that takes a long-term relationship approach
As a proven capital provider, BB&T has the balance sheet strength to make significant commitments to help large organizations meet their growth objectives. Beyond capital, our corporate bankers are highly experienced and capable of providing advice that goes well beyond complex funding strategies.
We take an integrated approach with our clients by combining industry expertise, market knowledge and transaction experience to tailor solutions for your organization. Our corporate bankers and credit specialists work together to offer optimal financing options, from direct lending to leasing and public offerings.
- Sole, bilateral and syndicated facilities
- Lines of credit, liquidity facilities and letters of credit
- Asset based lending, dealer floorplans and other working capital finance
- Term loans, including delayed draws
- Construction and permanent real estate finance
- Tax-exempt lending, including non-bank qualified loans
- Industry expertise in energy, healthcare, logistics and transportation, and real estate
- Experience ranging from smaller club deals to broadly syndicated transactions and commercial real estate
- Syndications team with extensive experience as lead arranger
- Broad network of deep relationships with other financial institutions
- Strong track record of executing market competitive transactions
- Secondary loan market capabilities
Supply chain finance
Advantages for buyers
- Improves cash flow
- Frees operating cash for strategic purposes, such as acquisitions or stock buy-backs
- Improves payment terms from suppliers, who receive quick cash under the program
- Rewards key suppliers and creates access to new suppliers or regions
Advantages for suppliers
- Turns receivables into cash more quickly
- Uses a large buyer's strong credit rating to receive lower discount rates
- Eases the concentrated slow payment or non-payment risk that a supplier might face if a buyer represents a large portion of sales
- Customized leasing programs to finance as varied as drilling rigs, aircraft, barges, rail cars, trucks, office furniture, medical equipment and much more
- Structured programs that treat your lease payments as operating expenses for tax purposes
- Flexible payment terms and tax structures to preserve your working capital and lines of credit, create a hedge against inflation, transfer ownership of equipment and help you avoid obsolescence
Interest rate derivatives
We use a variety of sophisticated financial tools to help you hedge interest rate risk in all market conditions. Our comprehensive products and services include:
- Interest rate caps to help protect issuers of floating rate debt from rising rates
- Interest rate floors to help protect debt buyers from dropping rates
- Interest rate collars to protect against wide swings in rates
- Rate locks to protect against short-term market swings
You'll quickly notice a difference when you do business with BB&T Capital Markets.
It's a difference that goes beyond solutions and capabilities. It's who we are and how we approach each client. For more than 140 years, we've worked with clients across the country to bring focus and expert execution to every transaction.
You can read more about our transaction experience(opens in a new tab) with other clients and see our proven track record.
Ready to get started?
Talk with a BB&T professional.
Investment and Insurance Products:
? Are not FDIC or any other Government Agency Insured ? Are Not Bank Guaranteed ? May Lose Value
Truist, BB&T®, BB&T Securities®, BB&T Sterling Advisors, Sterling Capital®, BB&T Investments, BB&T Scott & Stringfellow®, SunTrust®, SunTrust PortfolioView, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey®, SunTrust Premier Program®, AMC Pinnacle®, AMC Premier®, Access 3®, Signature Advantage Brokerage, Custom Choice Loan®, SunTrust SummitView® and GFO Advisory Services® are service marks of Truist Financial Corporation. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Services provided by the following affiliates of Truist Financial Corporation: Banking products and services, including loans and deposit accounts, are provided by SunTrust Bank and Branch Banking and Trust Company, both now Truist Bank, Member FDIC. Trust and investment management services are provided by SunTrust Bank and Branch Banking and Trust Company, both now Truist Bank, and SunTrust Delaware Trust Company. Securities, brokerage accounts and /or insurance (including annuities) are offered by SunTrust Investment Services, Inc. and BB&T Securities, LLC, and P.J. Robb Variable Corp., which are SEC registered broker-dealers, members FINRA, SIPC, and a licensed insurance agency where applicable.? Investment advisory services are offered by SunTrust Advisory Services, Inc., GFO Advisory Services, LLC, BB&T Securities, LLC, Sterling Capital Management, LLC, Precept Advisory Group, LLC, and BB&T Institutional Investment Advisors, Inc., each SEC registered investment advisers.? BB&T Sterling Advisors, BB&T Investments and BB&T Scott & Stringfellow are divisions of BB&T Securities, LLC.? ?Mutual fund products are advised by Sterling Capital Management, LLC. Mortgage products and services are offered through SunTrust Mortgage, a tradename for SunTrust Bank now Truist Bank.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not represent an official statement of your SunTrust Investment Services, Inc. account. Please refer to your monthly or quarterly statements for a complete record of your transactions, holdings, and balances.
"SunTrust Advisors" may be officers and/or associated persons of the following affiliates of Truist Financial Corporation: SunTrust Bank now Truist Bank, our commercial bank, which provides banking, trust and asset management services; SunTrust Investment Services, Inc., a registered broker-dealer, which is a member of FINRA and SIPC, and a licensed insurance agency, and which provides securities, annuities and life insurance products; SunTrust Advisory Services, Inc., a SEC registered investment adviser which provides Investment Advisory services.
SunTrust Private Wealth Management, International Wealth Management, GenSpring, Business Owner Specialty Group, Sports and Entertainment Group, and Legal and Medical Specialty Groups are marketing names used by SunTrust Bank now Truist Bank, SunTrust Investment Services, Inc., and SunTrust Advisory Services, Inc.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey is the trade name for the corporate and investment banking services of Truist Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries, including SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc., member FINRA and SIPC.
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank.?Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.